I am running sessions for two different groups (see below for details). Both groups are an anxiety group for teens. One group is for younger teens and the other group is for older teens. Please contact me soon if you are interested in attending sessions for either group.
The groups that are currently running are closed. The net cycle of groups will begin in February of 2019.
Climbing Mountains – group for teens (ages 13-15) – Offered on Saturdays from 11:00am – 12:30pm.
Climbing Mountains – group for teens (ages 16-19) – Offered on Wednesdays from 6:00pm – 7:30pm.
The fee for this group is $200, which includes:
- One individual follow-up session scheduled at your convenience
- Eight weeks of closed group sessions (6-8 participants)
Goals for this group include:
- Learn about different types of anxiety and better understand their own anxiety
- How to effectively manage their anxiety
- How to cope with panic
- How to overcome negative self-talk
- How to change mistaken beliefs
- How to increase self-esteem
- Connect with other teens who are facing similar challenges
Note: Snacks and refreshments will be provided for the group.
If you would like more information for this group, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you are interested in this group, I will schedule a 30 minute intake session with you and your teen (free of charge) prior to the group starting.
If you’ve already registered for the group, you have the option of paying for the treatment group via PayPal by clicking the link below.
Climbing Mountains Group
This is a treatment based group to help teens that are struggling with anxiety.
*note: alternative forms of payment include e-transfer, cash, cheque, or credit card