**Please note that all groups are currently on hold due to the pandemic**
Wellness Group for Teens – (ages 13 +) – The group will run for 6 consecutive weeks. Please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested in registering for this group as space is limited.
**Please Note** If you are interested in this group, I will need to complete a 30 minute intake session prior to starting the group. The intake session is also where I assess if someone is an appropriate fit for the group. Clients will not be admitted to the group without first completing an intake.
The fee for this group is $180 which includes:
- One individual follow-up session scheduled at your convenience
- six weeks of closed group sessions (4-6 participants)
Goals for this group include:
- Open discussion on issues impacting teens today
- How to manage anxiety & mood issues
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- How to manage peer conflict
- How to manage conflict with parents
- Discussion on what it means to be healthy
- Connect with other teens who are facing similar challenges
This group is ideal for:
- A teen that is ambivalent about treatment (medication, therapy, etc)
- A teen that is finding it difficult to find balance between school, home, and social life
- A teen that struggles with making positive choices
Note: Snacks and refreshments will be provided for the group.
If you would like more information on this group, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you are interested in this group, I will schedule a 30 minute intake session with you and your teen (free of charge) prior to the group starting.
I accept cash, credit card, cheque, or e-transfer for payment